Ingo Blechschmidt writes:
> Hi,
>
> > Essentially lazy lists are suspended closures. But I dought that
> > arithmetic between them is defined such that pi + pi would leazily
> > calculate 6.28...
>
> ...which makes me wonder if it'd be good|cool|whatever to not only have
> lazy lists, but also lazy *values*...: :))

Then every expression that referenced lazy values would be lazy in terms
of them.  And once you want to print X digits of the lazy answer, you
have to go back through the lazy values and caluclate to what precision
you need them.  This is a job for a sophisticated mathematics library,
not for standard Perl.  Perl (5 even) is powerful enough to implement
such a thing as a module.

Luke