On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 02:45:58PM +0000, Luke Palmer wrote:
> Just for the folks not following along on IRC, I don't think I implied
> that.  But Autrijus apparently inferred it :-).

My apologies.  It's a misparse on my part.

> Anyway, there is no MMD whatsoever on the final level, so that:
>
>     multi sub foo(Foo: Bar: Baz) {...}
>     multi sub foo(Foo: Bar: Quux) {...}  # illegal redefinition

Hmm.  How does this play with Larry's suggestion:

    I suppose one could even install a colon on the end of the return
    type to request that explicitly.

Does it mean that:

    multi sub foo(Foo: Bar: Baz:) returns Boo {...}
    multi sub foo(Foo: Bar: Baz:) returns Foo {...}

would MMD on the return type, but still ignore the "Baz" for MMD?

Thanks,
/Autrijus/