Further woes, arguments, questions:

In regards to <@array>, A5 says "A leading @ matches like a bare array..." but this is an over-generalization. A leading '@' merely indicates the rule is found in an array. <@array[3]> would be the same as <$fourth_element_of_array>, assuming those two values are identical.

Next, about <before RULE> and <after RULE>. What is the justification for that syntax? There is no other example of a <-sequence with whitespace, at least that I can see. It would appear "RULE" is an argument of sorts to the 'before' and 'after' rules, but how do they access that argument? How do I write a rule that takes an argument?

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan         %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734     %  the cheated, we who for every service