With a meta model for code signatures you could generate a code
signature and then ask it to locate any matching multis.

For a more concrete handle on how this might look if I were king-
wait a while...  ;-)

When I have more time to finalize docs/mmd.kwid and then describe
the meta model for function signatures I promise to tell you =)

--
 ()  Yuval Kogman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0xEBD27418  perl hacker &
 /\  kung foo master: /me beats up some cheese: neeyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!