Fagyal Csongor wrote:
With all respect, I think this is a very important thing which needs attention, and I hope that you will help us to clarify the situation. I am pretty sure Dan did not leave because he had a bad day - we know he

Dan's position was very stressful, he had people from all sides trying to
tear him down, even though many were also propping him up and he has a
great level of skill.

However, to altercate on the hows and whys of his action is premature; I
suggest a moratorium on such debate for at least as long as he was the
project leader, for correct perspective.

Please honour his decision to bow out gracefully without turning it into
a childish battle of egos.

In the meantime let us celebrate 5 years of Dan Sugalski's contribution
to the Parrot and Perl 6 project.

Three cheers for Dan!

Sam.