On behalf of the Parrot team I'm proud to announce the release of
Parrot 0.3.0. I'd like to thank all involved people as well as our
sponsors for supporting us.

What is Parrot?

Parrot is a virtual machine aimed at running Perl6 and other dynamic
languages.

Parrot 0.3.0 changes and news

- New calling conventions implemented: see PDD03 for details
- Merge multiple Parrot bytecode (PBC) files into a singe PBC file
- 'make smoke' target going beta
- bc now supports if statements, comparison ops, prefix inc/dec
- ParTcl adds [lassign], [switch] (partially); [expr] converted to a compiler
- Many exciting doc updates, tests, and bugfixes, too numerous to mention

After some pause you can grab it from
<http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/L/LT/LTOETSCH/parrot-0.3.0.tar.gz>.

As parrot is still in steady development we recommend that you
just get the latest and best from SVN by following the directions at
<http://www.parrotcode.org/source.html>

Turn your web browser towards <http://www.parrotcode.org/> for more
information about Parrot, get involved, and:

Have fun!
leo