> : 3) Aren't classes mutable and roles immutable by default only? Or has
> : this changed?
>
> Of course.  To change the default for a role, call it a class, and
> to change the default for a class, call it a role.  :-)

Does this mean that roles are the recommended way to create immutable
classes? Given that roles and classes now seem to differ only in their
mutability, I can't see a reason why I would use class as my default
object definer. I would prefer to use roles as they're closed by
default, leaving "class" to be my powertool, if I need the power.

Rob