On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Eric wrote:

I think 'subset' might be a nicer colour for this bikeshed.  For an
[snip]
Ehh.  By that definition arn't all sets subsets?  Anyway I didn't see

It depends on the axiomatic model of your choice. Speaking of which it is perhaps not terribly OT to discuss here which one to mimic for Perl6 -provided that it is sensible/advisable/useful to mimic one axiomatic set theory at all-: a class based one (a' la Goedel-Bernays) or a Universe based one?

Michele
--
The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development
time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the