Hello All,

Recently on #perl6 putter found the Slate language
(http://slate.tunes.org/) in our search for some information about
Smalltalk. Slate is a prototype based OO language which uses multi
method dispatch instead of more traditional method dispatch. As I
flipped through some of the papers on the site, I couldn't help
thinking back to some of the more recent musing of Larry on the Perl 6
object model. The paper which is most complete is this one:

http://tunes.org/~eihrul/ecoop.pdf

Or for those with shorter attention spans, there are some slides which
give a high level overview of what is in the paper. That can be found
here:

http://tunes.org/~eihrul/talk.pdf

I think there is definitely some valuable information to be found in
here, which we can use in the further development of the Perl 6 obejct
model.

Stevan