> +insert a line break into a sequence of methods calls include:
s/methods/method/

>  A consequence of the postfix rule is that (except when delimiting a
> +a quote or terminating a "long dot") a dot with whitespace in front
Too many a's.

> +you to insert optional whitespace and commentsbetween dots:
How about inserting whitespace between keywords?

On a lighter note:
> +    MyType. .::. .{'$foo'}
Perl 6, the language of executable ASCII art. The old camel-duplication
script has got nothing on this.

Signed,
Your friendly neighbourhood proof-reader.

--
"And I see losing love is like a  window in your heart:  everybody sees
 you're  blown  apart;  everybody  sees  the  wind  blow  in Graceland."