> See diagram case 2 (Class A and Class B intersect):

> &  B are built from a role that represents their intersection ( Class
> A U  Class B), and then code is added in the definitions of the

It may be just me being confused, but the symbol that looks like a U
(U+222a) is usually union; intersection is the vertical reflection of
that (U+2229). I'm not trying to be picky, but if it's confused me, it's
probably confused someone else too.

All of which reminds me, I'm looking forward to being able to iterate
over my lists with \forall, \elem, and other set notation symbols rather
than having to spell stuff out. Perl up to 5 may be executable line
noise, but I can see Perl 6 being the closest thing yet to executable
maths, and I love it.

--
Always crash crash crash                    Well come on and let me know
You're happy when I'm running bash       Should I play or should I code?