# FYI. The note below was originally posted on perl.perl6.users.
#      Thought some folks here should also be interested in this.
#
# Background:
#
# http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl6.internals/34764
# "Announcing the Perl 6 and Parrot wiki workspaces"
#
# http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl6.users/357
# > From: Andy Lester [mailto:andy[at]petdance.com]
#
# > I'm working with Ask about doing something
# > at perl.org in the next week or two.

I’ve just finished a big update to the Perl 6 Workplace Wiki. It got big
enough that I started splitting it into subsidiary pages. The main page is
still pretty long, but I’ve added a table of contents to make it easier to
find things on it.

Please give it a look, and please add useful stuff to it.

    http://rakudo.org/perl6/index.cgi    # Main page.
    http://rakudo.org/perl6/index.cgi#the_long_perl_6_super_feature_list
    http://rakudo.org/perl6/index.cgi?glossary_of_perl_6_terms_and_jargon

PS: Once again, I want to thank the folks at perl.net.au for doing the
original “wikifying” of my Perl 6 Users FAQ on their Perl 6 Wiki a few
months ago. Being able to cut and paste most of the pre-formatted content
with links already in place (with very minimal post-copy tweaking) saved a
tremendous amount of time.

Best regards,
Conrad Schneiker

www.AthenaLab.com
Nano-electron-beam and micro-neutron-beam technology.

Check out the new Perl 6 Workplace Wiki:
http://rakudo.org/perl6