On 9/21/06, Larry Wall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: note how the ambiguity of the following are resolved:
:
:  a|$b
:  a | $b
:  a |$b
:

Don't think so.  The situation is exactly analogous to:

    a%$b
    a % $b
    a %$b

The cultural ambiguity is also being reduced insofar as we're trying
to discourage use of bare constants in favor of sigilled constants.

Which means that argumentless subroutine calls will presumably be rare
in P6 code, but what about methods?  Methods with no arguments (apart
from the invocant) will always be commonplace, and it seems to me that
you have exactly the same ambiguity there:

$o.a%$b
$o.a % $b
$o.a %$b

--