HaloO

TSa wrote:
I would like "does A & B & C" mean the intersection type of A, B and C.
That is a supertype of all three roles. In addition we might need
negation to get what Jonathan Lang envisoned for the Complex type that
does Num & !Comparable. IOW, I'm opting for a role combination syntax
by means of logical operators that operate on the intension set of the
involved roles. Could we get that?

And while we're at it, could we also introduce the subtype operator <:
and perhaps >: as the supertype operator? This would come in handy for
expressing type constraints in does clauses.