Perl6::Perldoc v0.0.5 just hit the CPAN.
Apart from several important bug-fixes, notable new features include:
- Enhanced Perl6::Perldoc::Parser::parse() so that it now accepts either
a filename, a filehandle, or a reference to a string containing Pod6,
as alternative data sources.
- Add embedded-CSS support to to_xhtml()
- [BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE] Refactored 'full_doc' option with
'DTD', 'title', and 'style' suboptions
- Added stylesheet to bin/perldoc2xhtml to improve rendering of tables
in Firefox, Safari, and Explorer
- Added -toc option to bin/perldoc2xhtml to autogenerate a table of
contents for the document being converted
- Added 'text_to_entities' option to to_xhtml()
(see bin/perldoc2xhtml_enhanced for an example)
This will be the last update for (at least) a few weeks, as I will be
preoccupied with other projects.
Thanks again to everyone for the valuable feedback. Please keep it coming.