On 22/06/07, brian d foy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
=======Per class documentation, not per file documentation

Related to the one above, I'd like to have NAME, SYNOPSIS, etc. for
each class, not just per file. Well, what I really want is the
Smalltalk class and method browsers, but I know I'm not going to get
those.

I'm sure it's going to be great deal easier to implement such a tool
in Perl 6 than it is in Perl 5 though. It's just not going to be in
the core. And even if it's not going to be easy, I can think of at
least one person who is going to have a bloody good go at implementing
it.

With apologies if I'm teaching my grandma to suck eggs here.