I know how comparisons are chained in Perl 6.  There is a very short section on
it in S03.

So, are the operators infix:{'<'} etc. written in the normal way to take two
arguments?  Then the language transforms A op B op C into A op B AND B op C on
an innate level.  Does that apply to any user-defined operator with those
names?  If I want to make my own chained operator, perhaps the curvy &#8828;,
&#8829;, etc. or make my operator &#8807; a synonym for >=, how would I tell
the compiler that they belong to the same set of chained operators?

Or, are the operators written in a tricky way, to return an object that
encapsulates the original right argument and the proper boolean result, and has
forms to take this object as well?  IOW, no built-in support.

--John