We're pleased to announce that we've selected Jonathan Worthington as
a recipient of a Perl 6 microgrant. Jonathan is one of the top
contributors to Rakudo Perl 6 and has been contributing to Parrot
since 2003. The grant will be for travel and accommodation to the
French Perl Workshop and the Nordic Perl Workshop. Jonathan will speak
at both workshops on topics including the Rakudo Perl 6
implementation, Perl and Perl 6 as languages for academic use and the
Perl 6 type system.

Please join us in wishing him the best of luck with his project. We're
really looking forward to seeing the details of his talks.If you're
interested in submitting a Perl 6 microgrant proposal, you can find
details here:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/2007/03/msg122448.html

Leon and Jesse