Hi,

I pretty much like this idea. Very perl6ish :)

- I don't think it's important whether it is called :ok, :OK or :test or :wellhowdidthatworkout. I assume people who will be testing their modules/code/etc. will be using more advanced modules for testing anyway. This is for testing the implementation against the specs, and they *will* know how it works :)

- I don't think we should be concerned whether to implement :ok is difficult. Implementations in early stage are totally broken anyway :), they won't even *parse* the tests well - they will have have their own, limited tests. Later they can chose to do some magic to make :ok work... and finally implement it.

- I like "ok" better than "test", as the former kind of implies a boolean "was that true?" to me. YMMV, though.

- Fagzal