I read this line in S02, and was distraught:

    $!foo       object attribute private storage (mapped to $foo though)

I read this as meaning "when you declare $!foo, you will then also be
able to refer to it as $foo".

Jonathan Worthington pointed out on #perl6 that S12 says the exact opposite:

    has $brain;     # also declares $!brain;

So, which of the following is true?

(1) The spec is inconsistent on this point, and should be straightened out.
(2) "Mapped to" means the opposite of what I thought, and all is well.
(3) The spec actually doesn't contradict itself, but "mapped to" is
too imprecise a term to use here.

// Carl