> Log:
> -     Moved "defined" and "undefined" from Scalar.pod to Any.pod, as per
> signature
> +=item defined
> +
> +  our Bool multi defined ( Any $thing )
> +  our Bool multi defined ( Any $thing, ::role )
> +  our Bool multi method defined ( Any $self)
> +  our Bool multi method defined ( Any $self, ::role )

... Surely "defined" is a method on C<Object> ?

In the methods above, if "$self" is intended to be the
invocant, I think it needs to have a colon after it.
Also, I personally would prefer to not see explicit typing
on the invocants to most methods.

    our Bool multi method defined ( $self: ) is export
    our Bool multi method defined ( $self: ::role ) is export

Pm