Damian Conway wrote:
It's Sunday evening and, as promised, here's the new draft of S26.

That's great to see. And from the executive summary, it seems to include a lot of the features or behaviors I was suggesting in the "comments as preserved meta-data" thread. I will look at this new S26 more closely soon.

But one thing I'm not sure whether or not it was addressed is regards to whether free-form documentation is still supported or can be effectively combined with embedding documentation into the places that it is documenting.

-- Darren Duncan