Perl is being actively developed for the Parrot VM. LLVM is another
interesting option and if someone or some group would like to take it
on, it would be a welcome alternate implementation.

What parts in particular of Cobra and ioke look useful to you? Looking
at Cobra's intro slide-

* Cobra is a new language (sub 1.0)
Not sure if Perl6 qualifies as a new language. It's built off of an
old language, and is backwards compatible with it. And, perl5 is
adopting pieces of perl6. On the other hand there's enough in Perl6
that's new it's easy to make the case that it is a new case.

Though "newness" is not something useful to coders!

* Object-oriented, imperative
This can be implemented in Perl6

*Embraces unit tests, contracts and more
This can be implemented in Perl6

*General purpose
This can be implemented in Perl6

*Runs on .NET & Mono
Not in current implementations on Perl6

*Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, etc.
Rakudo (Perl6 on Parrot) runs on all those platforms.

I'm being flippant there- I think if you can ask a more specific
question you'll get a better answer. Cobra looks interesting as does
Ioke. Cobra is in "late-beta" and Perl6 is still alpha... Ioke looks
cleaner and simpler and with the quick look through the link you
posted, I didn't see anything jump out as hard to do in Perl6- other
than run on the JVM.

-y