Nicholas Clark wrote:
On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 01:03:51AM +0100, pugs-comm...@feather.perl6.nl wrote:

+then each element is written three times and the array ends up with
+C<['i','j','k','l']>.  The mapping function is allowed to return
+fractional values; the index will be the C<floor> of that value.
+(It is still illegal to use a numeric index less that 0.)  One could
                                                    than
?

What's the URL for the svn repository for this?

Nicholas Clark

I use this url myself for my SVN checkout:

  http://svn.pugscode.org/pugs/docs/Perl6

... of which the subdir /Spec contains the actual Synopsis docs.

The subversion root ends at /pugs but I don't need the parent dirs to just work with the Perl 6 spec.

You need to have an account with the Pugs repo to commit changes.

-- Darren Duncan