Hi all.
I have rewritten S21 so that Zavolaj/NativeCall is spec. S21 as of
right now is probably the most thorough documentation of the current
state of NativeCall.

Most of the basic functionality is fairly stable I think, and
implemented for Rakudo. However, there are many things left:
- Quite a few decisions remain to be made, many of them because I'm
not sure what is the best path to take. I have tried to label these
clearly as hypotheticals.
- My experience is clearly UNIX-centric. Wider platform coverage will
probably require revising the spec.
- The spec text itself can probably be improved on. As it stands, I
think it's probably a curious hybrid of my academic and more
conversational prose style.

I'm happy to discuss comments and suggestions on this.

Arne
:wq