On 03/20/2013 02:18 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
Out of curiosity, is there a way to get the error message to indicate
what panda was attempting to connect *to*?

    connect failed: A connection attempt to somehost.org failed....

This would normally happen. Panda does: die "Unable to fetch $src"; ($src being the url) if the response code is not satisfying; I suppose in this case we have some internal Parrot LWP::UserAgent error leaking out. As in GH-33 we're soon dropping the dependency on it, so we'll hopefully have better error messages then.

Regards,
Tadeusz Sośnierz