[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The most common format I've seen in the field so far is to have "Status:
> foo" up with the maintainer and version info, where it's easily seen.
> Can we do this instead of a separate section?

Yes, my original patch made it a separate section, and then we all came to a
consensus that it shouldn't be one.  I never updated my patch, but offered
to.  I will update my patch, if it's useful.

My patch had other changes, too, that we cam to a consensus on.  Any chance
they'll be added, or is Ziggy just plain too busy?  ;-)

--
Bradley M. Kuhn  -  http://www.ebb.org/bkuhn

PGP signature