On Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 09:13:17AM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi, I never thought of perl compile time as an issue, but will this improve
> perl perlformance ??:)
>
> In the blurb, they say java, so thats why ask since they both =~ interpert.

Yes.  From the description, it sounds as if the generated code will also
be more efficient.

Of course Chip is going to cash out his VA stock, move to Fiji, and
become a beach bum so it wont matter much.  :-)

--
"Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by stupidity."
                            via, but not speaking for Deutsche Bank