Jong Park writes:
> I just wonder why there is no Perl module
> for developing perl itself.

I don't really understand the question. From my point of
view a great deal of the standard Perl environment is developed
in perl, not C. The reverse is true too -- perl depends upon
Perl. Take a look at the *.pl files in the perl source directory.

Are you suggesting a complete re-write of perl into Perl? Maybe
something like scheme48 or the Java compiler?

- Ken

--
Ken Fox, [EMAIL PROTECTED], (313)59-44794
Ford Motor Company, Powertrain           | "Is this some sort of trick