According to Bennett Todd:
> I think the implication that CVS is like Windows is pretty much pure
> flame-bait.

Well, that's why I mentioned asbestos.  :-)

I REALLY don't like CVS's limitations.  I've never considered it as a
good system, because of those limitations.  So my attitude toward it
is, in those ways, similar to my attitude toward Windows.

But to be more precise, CVS's limitations are like those of Windows
_filesystems_.  On the other hand, Windows isn't the only system with
such limited file semantics.  On the gripping hand, I couldn't have
said "VMS", or no one would have gotten the point.
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>