> > Well, hm, if we could get a site license for SourceForge ... Hm,
> > that's an interesting idea!
>
> I actually begged the perforce people to talk to the people at
> SourceForge.  They seemed to have the impression that SourceForge wasn't
> willing to work with non-open source software.  But why can't the
> developers decide?  Chip, can't you do something?

I was told at Linux Expo that sourceforge was downloadable.
It that isn't so then I think I can safely predict it will be !!

My info is that ny perl companies are really happy w/ CVS so I'm voting for a
perl  XS-ed release.  Now all I have to do is get VA to move to NY-- trust me
when I tell you IBM throws some really cool parties.

It also looks like linux is getting a short form of a revival here, my friends
sig, Linux Society, is already the talk in the bars.  I'm, of course, shooting
for a perlized boot/distro/admin engine.

=====
John van Vlaanderen