On 5/25/06, David Cantrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I might be able to host a virtual machine with perl6 on it and give out
accounts.  I need to think about how to stop people being naughty
though.

Probably the easy part is to to remove the most dangerous calls such as
eval and system and then chroot the users.

The hard part is to make sure they won't write code to exploit other sites or
create hug load on your machine...
... but if someone does it in Perl6 that might be a good sign of the
maturity of Pugs.

Ah and you could also declare that all the code uploaded to that
server is automatically copyright Perl Foundation and can have a
public log of it.

Gabor