Hi!

This is a small Request For Feedback.

I want to hear if *anyone* who writes or experiments with Perl6/Pugs
these days uses (X)Emacs to write his/her code. If so, would you
please try out the enhanced cperl-mode from

 http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs/util/cperl-mode.el

Some additional help for the occasional Emacs user can be found here:

 http://www.renormalist.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Renormalist/CPerlMode

As I said, all I want is some feedback, whether it works for you,
which install problems you have or which perl6 syntax still breaks it.

BTW, my Lisp-Foo isn't that great, so if anyone wants to help with
this little project, feel free to contact me. Or just hack away on it
from inside Pugs.

GreetinX
Steffen
--