I was thinking of rewriting a little webserver program I wrote in Perl 5
using Pugs.  I was wondering what the equivilent (if any) of IO::Socket is.
I suppose I could use an external webserver and use CGI to get this working
with IO, but my preference would be a pure Perl 6 approach.

If you're wondering, the program I wrote is a simple little webpage with two
buttons so my wife can play music off my Linux box (with good speakers) from
her laptop (with bad speakers), so I don't really need this to be a very
stable setup, it's mostly for curiosity's sake.

Michael