I think it could be a GHC bug: I rebuilt r17041 with ghc-6.6.1 (just a few
changes to use the new filepath package in Pugs.hs and Pugs/Run.hs) and it
shows the bug. I assume the pugs on feather really is r17041, to be really
sure I should build r17041 with ghc-6.6. I should manage that next week.

Wim

--
If it's pointless, what's the point?
If there is a point to it, what's the point?