Hi all,

I was wondering about this - people keep on asking about "when it will
be finnished" - I'm more interested in "can I do X in it" where X is
something I'm interested in and/or something I can contribute to
and/or something that I consider important for production code I want
to migrate to perl 6 in the future.

I'd be happy to host a page with a nice chart of what you can do and
what is needed to do it ( i.e. pugs, nqp, punie, low level stuff,
cp6an, etc).

Obviously keeping it up to date will be some work, in fact keeping all
the websites for perl 6 up to date is a significant piece of work that
the core developers don't have time for.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk