can I add a few unsolicited ruminations from a lurker;
* just release perl 6 now and move on
* do not hire 40 year olds with responsibilities, convince the
young to spend their time for free ... isn't that what one is supposed
to do after the age of 40 ?
* use all funds to promote its usage, not fund its development
* promote its usage past perl's borders, e.g. perl should be an
ingredient not a closed garden at some Perl conference ...
* look at successful OS orgs like mozilla and apache (different to
each other yes) and copy their techniques
a systematic plan past these points will then be possible.
cheers, Jim Fuller