On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 09:07:10PM +0000, Ross Kendall wrote:
> Thanks for the Vienna release.  All of a sudden Perl 6 feels a lot more
> accessible.

Yay, that was one of the big goals for the release.

> Are there plans to set up a new website for Rakudo now it's on its own?
> If so, I would be prepared to offer some Drupal expertise - if it's
> wanted.  I saw mention of a logo before, is there any news on that?

Yes, rakudo.org is currently being revamped to be Drupal-based.
It should be available soon (as in "within the next couple of days").
I'm of the opinion that we should grant authorship access liberally,
because we can use a lot more documentation and support information
for Rakudo Perl.

And yes, we're still in need of a logo of some sort for
Rakudo.  Even an interim logo will be fine for now.  We can
decide on a much more "official" long-term Rakudo logo as we
get closer to production releases.

Pm