Hi Gabor,

2009/12/7 Gabor Szabo <szab...@gmail.com>:
> 2009/12/6 Víctor A. Rodríguez (Bit-Man) <vic...@bit-man.com.ar>:
>> Hi perlsixers,
>>
>> we've been working a bit on Perl 6 lately [1] and some work, even the
>> basic coding, would be great if we use some IDE.
>> I'm a regular Eclipse user and EPIC seems the natural choice for me,
>> but it doesn't support Perl 6 (yet). Also tied to install Padre on top
>> of Ubuntu but just went to nowhere :-P
>
> What went wrong?
> How could I help you get you going?

Honestly I tried to install it by September, and some dependences were
outdated in my Ubuntu 9.04 box (I tried the manual install), then
decided to wait for 9.10 (and honestly I haven't upgraded it yet :-P)

I'm installing it right now using Perl 5.10.1 on top of Ubuntu 9.04 using CPAN.

Thanks !
--
Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Programming: love it or leave it.