On Mon, 2011-14-02 at 15:56 +0100, Steffen Schwigon wrote:
> If on the other side, you already have some more experiences on this
> topic I would love to hear comments and ideas to apply them to my
> Perl5 benchmarking.

Thanks Steffen.

I will look at this when I get started in two weeks.

If you have not done so already, it may be worth your time to read
through the documentation on shootout.alioth.debian.org.

I've spent the last 10 years using perl5 to learn OO.  The most useful
thing I've learned is that there are very few general rules and I think
the same applies to benchmarking.  It all depends on what you are trying
to measure and why you are trying to measure it.

--
--gh