Hello all,

As soon as I add the MAIN sub to my module file, my test file complains:

Method 'chars' not found for invocant of class 'Failure'
  in 'Cool::substr' at line 2365:CORE.setting
  in 'process-cmd-args' at line 7414:CORE.setting
  in <anon> at line 7492:CORE.setting
  in 'MAIN_HELPER' at line 1
  in main program body at line
1:/home/cbottoms/workspace/Rakudo/Impute/lib/MaizeDiversity/Impute.pm

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if it is simply an implementation
issue. I' m using Rakudo Start from January 2011, running on Fedora 7 GNU/Linux
(64-bit).  Any ideas? Below is the code I'm using.

# Module File
use v6;

sub MAIN ( $arg1, $arg2 ) {
    return 1;