Hi,

I had a little problem with rindex and wrote a small demo code that
shows what I found.

The code is:
use v6;

my $string = "perl";
say $string;

say $string.WHAT;

say $string.index("e");

say $string.rindex("e");

say "";

say @*ARGS[0];

say @*ARGS[0].WHAT;

say @*ARGS[0].index("e");

say @*ARGS[0].rindex("e");

When run, I see the following (with a two-week old build of Rakudo
master):
$ perl6 index.pl perl
perl
Str()
1
1

perl
Str()
1
Failure.new(exception => X::AdHoc.new(payload => "substring not
found"))

Do I miss something? Any help is appreciated.

Regards