Hi,

please 'git pull' in your panda dir, and try again. (That version also
requires newest rakudo

The root cause was probably a problem with the web service that panda
uses, mixed with bad error reporting.

I have tried to make things a bit more robust, and Tadeusz has fixed the
web service. I'll also try to improve the error reporting.

Cheers,
Moritz