Hi!

There is modules.perl6.org with something about 244 modules.
It's nice to see that there are so many modules already. But it's kind of
hard to read.

Could we add DataTables (http://www.datatables.net/) to the page for
JavaScript-enabled browser?
It would add a search feature on the fly.

And, on the PC, you can hover the mouse over one of the 4 icons at the
right. However, on a mobile device, hovering the mouse it not that easy.
Can we add a legend at the bottom of the table please?

Ok, I know, just asking for stuff is a bad thing. If you find the proposals
OK and can point me to the GitHub repo (no, I'm not asking for pointers), I
would do it myself, too.

Best regards,
Alex