On 2015-02-28 3:27 PM, Elizabeth Mattijsen wrote:
An interesting thought for the non-mutable cases of Set, Bag and Mix.

For the mutable cases (SetHash, BagHash, MixHash), setting the element to 0, is
effectively deleting it.

For the non-mutable case, I guess we could argue that *if* you specified it, it
should exist as such.

Will ponder about this…

If you're going to support that alternative, it should still be easy for one to get the behavior where the non-mutable cases don't contain elements with a count of zero. Zeros can easily arise when doing operations like set difference or intersection etc, and we would want consistency between values that arise that way versus ones explicitly selected with a literal. -- Darren Duncan