On Mar 23, 2015 3:19 AM, "Moritz Lenz" <mor...@faui2k3.org> wrote:
> That said, I wonder why tests need introspection at all. I mean, you test
by
> doing example calls and comparing to expected example return values.

No argument from me.  I am at the point of trying to replicate, in Perl 6,
somene else's test suite (done for a Perl 5 class) and I have not, in
general, been questioning the need for each test.  And I must admit I may
have gone overboard doing some things just because they can be done in Perl
6 and seem to be in the spirit of the original author's intent.

>From your and Henk's comments, I think I need to learn a lot more about
testing in general.

Thanks.

Best,