On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 6:36 AM, Carl Mäsak <cma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This feels like the same conversation we had earlier this week about
> accessing private methods. :) But maybe there are still a few new
> points that can be made.

Okay, Carl, I think I understand.  But what about this for my
particular situation (this sounds like your method A I believe):

Use a separate module (but included with the code for the whole
package) for the non-class-specific, formerly-private methods to be
"public", but the use statement for the modules would be inside the
class-specific methods that need them (a new, restricted scoping in
Perl 6 I understand).

That actually makes more sense to me now because some of the private
methods are really general math subroutines.  That way I can test
those subroutines without breaking OOP (I think).

Best,

-Tom