ls.

I've installed the newest perl6 rakudo (2015.04-5-g59f57a8 built on MoarVM version 2015.04-3-gbb50941) and works fine except... I've also installed the panda module manager again which seems to work fine. It installs modules and shows them in the list. However, perl6 cannot find them anywhere. When I search for it, even from my root of my home directory, I cannot find it. Panda gives also a long path name again when I ask for info like so;

Usage:
/home/marcel/Languages/Perl6/rakudo/install/share/perl6/site/323 [--notests] [--nodeps] install [<modules> ...] -- Install the specified modules

This gave a hint however where to look for and in that same directory there where a lots of numbers like that of panda (in this case 323). Grepping on these files for the installed module found a specific numbered file where the module was stored in.

Perl6 doesn't do much with the numbers so I wander if the module installation process was stuck somewhere or this is a new way to incorporate the tuple module/author/version on a module which perl6 needs to learn yet.

Thanks in advance (At the moment a bit handicapped...)
Marcel

P.s. The steps to install rakudo and panda are
Rakudo
        $ git clone git://github.com/rakudo/rakudo.git
        $ cd rakudo
        $ perl Configure.pl --gen-moar --gen-nqp --backends=moar
        $ make
        $ make test
        $ make spectest
        $ make install

Panda
       $ git clone --recursive git://github.com/tadzik/panda.git
        $ cd panda
        $ perl6 bootstrap.pl