Of course! the base URL has posts :P

http://www.learningperl6.com/

Knew I saw it somewhere...

Chris

On Mar 11, 2016, at 8:28 AM, Fields, Christopher J
<cjfie...@illinois.edu<mailto:cjfie...@illinois.edu>> wrote:

The below link indicates an update in Dec. 2015.  I also recall seeing
something after the Christmas release, maybe from brian d foy, which indicated
this is still being worked on.

http://www.learningperl6.com/book/

Chris

On Mar 11, 2016, at 7:56 AM, Will Coleda