Hi All,

I am trying to understand how to read variables from the
shell's environment.  I am reading this:

https://docs.perl6.org/language/variables#Dynamic_variables

<code>
#!/usr/bin/perl6
# print "Display = " + %*ENV{'DISPALY'} + "\n";
print "Perl Version = " + $*PERL + "\n";
</code>

$ ./env.pl6
Cannot resolve caller Numeric(Perl: ); none of these signatures match:
  in block <unit> at ./env.pl6 line 3

What am I missing?  I'd like to get the one I commented
out on line 2 working too.  That gives me the following error:

Use of uninitialized value of type Any in numeric context
  in block <unit> at ./env.pl6 line 2
Cannot convert string to number: base-10 number must begin with valid digits or '.' in '⏏Display = ' (indicated by ⏏)
  in block <unit> at ./env.pl6 line 2

Many thanks,
-T